All Is Merry & Bright: Celebrating the Holidays in Your New Home
When active retirees make the decision to enjoy retirement living, it often becomes an exciting time. There are new people to meet, even more new things to see and an array of events to fill your social calendar. When it comes to the holidays, it can be even more exciting.
According to Ovation at Riverwalk’s Director of Community Relations, Michele Schreck, the holidays are going to be an exciting time once Ovation at Riverwalk opens. “Our residents are going to have access to even more programs, activities and opportunities to enjoy the season,” she states. “Their new house will be the perfect place to experience their own traditions, whether with new friends or family members, their spouse or simply themselves if they choose. We are so excited to see what’s to come next year and cannot wait to experience the magic of the holidays with our residents for the first time!”
Planning a Happy and Fun Holiday with New Traditions
When residents move to Ovation at Riverwalk, there are any number of traditions they can begin. Celebrate the season of light! Here are just a few ideas.
● Host a holiday event. Gather your new friends, or the whole community, and have a white-elephant gift exchange or cookie exchange. If you’d prefer to volunteer, see about gathering gift donations for children, or holiday meals for families!
● Enjoy a Holiday Happy Hour. Stop in at our wine bar or enjoy some delicious drinks in our piano bar. Gather with your friends and celebrate the season.
● Go to a Show. Whether you see a ballet or attend a concert or a movie, gather your family and enjoy holiday treats afterwards in your beautiful new space!
● See the Christmas lights downtown. Because our campus is so close to Princeton, residents can simply jump in the car and take a short drive to enjoy a romantic stroll with their spouse or have fun seeing the lights with their grandchildren.
● Host your family’s lunch or dinner. Let Ovation cater your holiday meal. Simply invite your friends and family, enjoy the latest in culinary trends and spend more time with family instead of traveling or cooking. Our entertaining spacing can accommodate the biggest or the smallest celebration.
There will be so much to do and enjoy each day at Ovation at Riverwalk. To learn more, contact us today!
Discover more about our luxury Active Adult Living and how we can provide you with the lifestyle you aspire to. Call 609-389-9566 for information today!
Uncover a New Era in Active Adult Living.
Located in Plainsboro, near the campus of Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center, Ovation at Riverwalk offers age-restricted living curated by you. As a rental community, active adults can enjoy a lifestyle of artful adventure free from the worries and stress of house ownership, allowing them to focus on living the life they want.
Ovation is a community supporting the desires of today’s active adults: sophisticated living featuring stunning interior designs; bright, open apartments; grand community spaces; expansive outdoor living; innovative culinary experiences; and a catalog of interesting programming that dares you to explore. Simply put, Ovation is a place you can live the sophisticated, high-end resort lifestyle you want, with the freedom to create a life as individual as you are.
Call for information at 609-389-9566 or visit our website.